[BioC] PlotMA

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Jul 26 16:41:16 CEST 2004

The help for plotMA (found by typing ?plotMA at an R prompt with the
limma package loaded) says the following:

Arguments:

      MA: an 'RGList', 'MAList' or 'MArrayLM' object, or any list with
          components 'M' containing log-ratios and 'A' containing
          average intensities

   array: integer giving the array to be plotted. Corresponds to
          columns of 'M' and 'A'.

So it looks like you need to set array = 2, etc to do the other MA
plots.

HTH,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> Hao Liu <liuha at umdnj.edu> 07/23/04 04:32PM >>>
Dear all:

I read 12 cDNA experimental data into RGwt, when I use plotMA, only 1
shows up, how do I show others? I can't find documentation for it
anywhere.

Thanks

Hao Liu, Ph. D