[BioC] problem dwnloading GOstats

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 25 00:20:59 CEST 2004

All data packages are under the MetaData link on the web page,
or
 simply
 library(reposTools)
 install.packages2("GO")

 (if you want the devel version - and this is determined by whether
 you have the devel version of Bioconductor installed).

For Rgraphviz you are going to need to be a bit more explicit. Please
indicate exactly what version of R you are using and what commands you
issued.
It should be as straightforward as
 library(reposTools)
 install.packages2("Rgraphviz")

Also, please check the mailing list archives as some of your questions
are answered there
 Robert

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 06:12:29PM -0400, Harry Hurd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to get the GOstats going and it downloaded but in trying to load it I was told I needed the package GO, which I cannot find. Also I am having trouble with the Rgrapgviz download : 2: cannot open file `Rgraphviz/DESCRIPTION'
>
> Thanks,
>
> Harry Hurd
> Dept of Statistics
> UNC, Chapel Hill
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |