probe length was:RE: [BioC] GCRMA backgrounds?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Thu Jul 22 20:56:59 CEST 2004

When we were looking at Agilent vs. Affy, we heard points from both
(read: 20-ish-mers vs. 70-ish-mers).  Unfortunately, it is hard to get
solid data for comparisons.  We are looking at some comparative data
on those two and another platform, but interpreting the results is a bit
(to put it mildly) tricky.

best,
-tony