[BioC] How to use datapackage homology

Claudio Lottaz Claudio.Lottaz at molgen.mpg.de
Wed Jul 21 11:52:12 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I tried to determine probesets of hgu133a which correspond to transcripts which are homologous to all rat transcripts measured on rae230a. I thought using the homology datapackage would be a good idea but didn't find any HGIDs in rae230aHGID for which entries in homology10116HGID2HGID exist in the released datapackages. While trying the development data packages I discovered that the rae230aHGID hash is gone in version 1.6.2 of rae230a.

Any suggestions?
Claudio
Claudio Lottaz
Computational Diagnostics Group
Department for Computational Molecular Biology
Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Genetics
Ihnestr. 73, D-14195 Berlin (Germany)
office: 2.116, phone: +49 30 8413 1177, fax: +49 30 8413 1176