[BioC] VSN combined with RMA

Rafael Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Mon Jul 19 23:16:43 CEST 2004

in principle it does not sound like a good idea since vsn does
something that could be considered bg correction.

in any case i have already seen the result of this and you get very
similar results to just using RMA (quantile normalization). look at the
RMAVSN entry in
http://affycomp.biostat.jhsph.edu