[BioC] Re: Suggestion for affycomp

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Mon Jul 19 18:05:42 CEST 2004

apart from the legends given in the web-page, the paper
describing affycomp it explains each measure in more detail.

http://bioinformatics.oupjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/20/3/323?ijkey=83iw8rxPSScW6&keytype=ref

a more biologist friendly explanation is possible but requires time which
we dont necessarily have right now. contributions are welcomed.

-r