[BioC] Mailing Lists: Timeout today GMT 18--19.30

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 6 11:44:04 CEST 2004

Because of installation of a new disk server system,
unfortunately, our mail server has to timeout for about 90
minutes this (local time) evening.

Hoping that it won't be longer than 90 minutes,
I'll give the timeout intervals in some time zones:

CEST	     20.00--21.30
UTC aka GMT  18.00--19.30
US East	     14.00--15.30
US West	     11.00--12.30
OZ...(?)     04.00--05.30
NZST	     06.00--07.30

--------

We know this will be a small of problem (particularly for the
Americans), but this seems inevitable, and should lead to an
hopefully even more stable server enviroment for the mailing
lists.

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich, Switzerland