[BioC] XML data

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jul 5 17:05:13 CEST 2004

You can get these from Affy at:

http://www.affymetrix.com/support/technical/byproduct.affx?product=hgu133

There are downloadable FASTA sequence files for hgu133a.  These need to be
prepared using the formatdb command that comes with the blast package from
NCBI.

Depending on how you want to think of your problem, it may make more sense
to blast these sequences against your sequences of interest (a more typical
analysis, I think).

Sean