[BioC] simpleaffy error

kfbargad at lg.ehu.es kfbargad at lg.ehu.es
Mon Jul 5 11:21:36 CEST 2004

Dear James,

I have tried typing the following:

> raw.data<-read.affy("covdesc.txt")
Error in read.affybatch(filenames = filenames, phenoData =
phenoData,  :
        Could not open file ./DEP014HA

But I can still read in my Cel files with affy:

> raw.data <- ReadAffy()
> raw.data
AffyBatch object
size of arrays=712x712 features (23767 kb)
cdf=HG-U133A (22283 affyids)
number of samples=6
number of genes=22283
annotation=hgu133a