[BioC] ath1121501probe_1.0 error (was GCRMA missing value error)

Matthew Hannah Hannah at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Mon Feb 16 13:10:37 MET 2004

I have had mixed success with this new package. The first install
I did worked and I was able to compute a GCRMA measure. However
when I exited and then restarted R it could load the ath1121501probe
library but then when I typed ath1121501probe it said it couldn't
find this object.

After much trying, including a full R re-install, it seems that when
I install from the local zip file it does not extract RData.zip that
contains the file called ath1121501probe.rda in the data directory.
If I extract this file myself and then start R then it appears to
work fine. I'm not sure if this is my computer or the package, but
looking at the other win32 probe packages it looks like this one is
the only one with the .rda additionally zipped within the zip file.

Thanks for providing the probe package anyway.

Matt