[BioC] warning message from using gcrma

Caimiao Wei caimiaow at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 11 01:01:04 MET 2004

 I tried to run gcrma on 15 chips on Windows XP with R1.9.0-development and
Bioconductor development, and get the 50 warnings, the following is the
output:

eset<-gcrma(data)
background correction: gcrma
normalization: quantiles
PM/MM correction : pmonly
expression values: medianpolish
background correcting...done.
normalizing...done.
8799 ids to be processed
There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)
> warnings()
Warning messages:
1: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
2: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
3: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
4: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
5: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
6: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
7: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
8: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
9: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)
10: multi-argument returns are deprecated in: return(y = yhat, wt)

I got the same warnings when used R1.8.1 with 1.3 Bioconductor.

I would appreciate any information.

Caimiao