[BioC] Dye swap time course experiment in marrayinput

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Sun Feb 8 03:08:06 MET 2004

For normalization the batches of slides do not matter if you use the usual
2-color normalization methods, which normalize each slide separately.  If
you want to do multi-array normalization, you need to read all the arrays
into a single batch.

However, for analysis, you likely want to use some type of ANOVA.  For
this,  it is more convenient to read in all of the arrays in a single batch.