[BioC] package "moe430acdf"

Roger Vallejo rvallejo at psu.edu
Thu Feb 5 20:37:24 MET 2004

Lately my R-program is not working properly (Sun Solaris). It used to be
easy and smooth.

I am using the AFFY mouse expression set 430A and I need to have the
package "moe430acdf" in my working directory.  I have run this analysis
before already without problems. However, lately, it is not loading the
package "moe430acdf" and instead it is removing the package
"moe430acdf".  Why is that? I used these commands:

> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")

> getBioC(relLevel="release", destdir="~/r181/library")

Running getBioC version 1.2.50....

If you encounter problems, first make sure that

you are running the latest version of getBioC()

which can be found at: www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R

Please direct any concerns or questions to
bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

Synching your local package management information ...

Packages which have been removed:

        XML

        MAGEML

        moe430acdf

Note: You did not specify a download type.  Using a default value of:
Source

This will be fine for almost all users

I tried also to install the package "moe430cdf" using these commands:

> options(CRAN = "http://www.bioconductor.org/")

> options(CRAN = "http://www.bioconductor.org/")

> install.packages("moe430acdf", lib= "~/r181/library")

trying URL `http://www.bioconductor.org//src/contrib/PACKAGES'

Content type `text/plain' length 18474 bytes

opened URL

.......... ........

downloaded 18Kb

Warning message:

No package "moe430acdf" on CRAN. in: download.packages(pkgs, destdir =
tmpd, available = available,

Thanks for the help.

Roger

Roger L. Vallejo, Ph.D.

Assist. Professor of Genomics & Bioinformatics

The Pennsylvania State University

Department of Dairy & Animal Science

305 Henning Building

University Park, PA 16802