[BioC] how do I add pheno data after making AffyBatch object

Hao Liu liuha at umdnj.edu
Wed Feb 4 00:00:10 MET 2004

Thanks, I think I am getting there, one more question.

I got the default phenodata using

> defaultpheno <- pData(myAffyBatch);

I know I can read a data frame and assign it as pData for my AffyBatch. I
noticed that in my defaultpheno, the first column are as

A.CEL
B.CEL

in my read in file, however, first line is like:

etc...

the questions, do I have to make the first column the same as the default
one?  I suspect I probably have to do so since otherwise, I am afraid the
linkage will be severred.

Thank you all for your kind reply

Best
Hao