[BioC] Affymetrix file parsers released under LGPL open source license

Harry Mangalam hjm at tacgi.com
Thu Dec 16 03:45:18 CET 2004

Thanks for the note - since my experience is C >> C++, it took me a
while to figure this out.  I've added the files to use autoconf and
build it as a lib and also a tiny main() stub to call the test
routines.  I'll try to roll it up as a tarball before I leave on
vacation.

VERY gratifying to see a CEL file explode into text like this!

hjm

--
Cheers, Harry
Harry J Mangalam - 949 856 2847 (vox; email for fax) - hjm at tacgi.com