[BioC] makecdfenv windows XP

Malick Paye malickpaye at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 15 11:55:34 CET 2004

Hello all,

I have a custom chip and I'm following the directions at:
http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/vignette/makecdfenv.pdf
to try to make a CDF for my custom chip, and running into some troubles.
When i try to run  make.cdf.env i have the following message :
" Reading CDF file.
Error in getInfoInFile(file, "CDF", unit = "Chip", property = "Name",  :
        Cannot open the file C:/Program Files/R/rw2001/myfile.cdf."

I would probably need some additional tools to get it working, but i don't know wich one to install.

Thanks,

Malick,

mails !

  Avec Yahoo! faites un don et soutenez le Téléthon !