[BioC] Agilent data with limmaGUI

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Wed Dec 15 06:37:12 CET 2004

Hi,

What version of limmaGUI are you using?

Agilent format should be available as an option.  limmaGUI
tries to guess the data format based on the file extension and
uses this guess to define the default radio button selection
in the dialog, but then the user is responsible for selecting
the correct radio button e.g. Spot, GenePix, ImaGene, Agilent
and clicking OK.

James