[BioC] Help on cfendv

Kaushik, Narendra K n.kaushik at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Aug 31 22:07:55 CEST 2004

Hi Folks,

I ma using customized gene array manufactured by Nimlegen. Gene array are manufactured using are made by Maskless Array Synthesis (MAS) technology in situ as are Affy's. Each array has probe sets (10 probes per gene, 10 PM and 10 MM). Although, I have analyzed these micorarray using different software and R-fuctions, I would like to analyze them using Bioconductor. I am not hard core programmer and it takes lot of time to get through. Can somebody help me,  how to make cfendv for these arrays?

Tanks a lot.

Narendra

Narendra Kaushik
Imperial College of Medicine,