[BioC] LimmaGUI and limma

Binita Dutta binita.dutta at vib.be
Tue Aug 31 15:34:29 CEST 2004

Dear All,

I want to analyse my data in limmaGUI. We have our own chip and use agilent
scanner to scan the  slide. Later the scanned image is analysed by "Array
vision" program. We export the data from Array vision as text file and then
upload the text file in the database.

With this set up, I want to know how I can analyse the data with limmaGUI.
(It is possible to export the files from our database as text file).

Best Regards,

Binita

One more question: can I import normalised M and A values from other
program and then perform linear model fit using limma.

Binita Dutta, PhD
MicroArray Facility(MAF)
UZ Gasthuisberg
Onderwijs en Navorsing