[BioC] Nimblegen chip data analysis

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Sat Aug 28 15:03:15 CEST 2004

Andrew,

Nimblegen is just two-color data, but on a grand scale.  I would look at
limma or marray packages, but if you have a custom array for a specialized
purpose, other packages may be more appropriate.  You will have to read the
data yourself, so you will probably have to learn to use read.table (see
'Introduction to R manual' and 'R data import/export', both on the CRAN
site).  (There is not a package for reading Nimblegen data.)

Sean