[BioC] hgu133aPMID redundancy

John Zhang jzhang at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 30 16:42:27 CEST 2004

> > library(annotate)
> > library("hgu133a")
> > get("216572_at", env=hgu133aPMID)
>[1] "95045392" "20530220" "11078474" "7957066"

These numbers are what LocusLink gives in the LL_tmpl.gz file for PubMed ids.

>As we would like to further analyze documents in batch mode, could you
>kindly look at the possibility of removing this redundancy?

Since no differentiation was made between MedLine and PubMed IDs in the source
file we use to build the annotation package, there is no way for us to separate
the two. I will contact LocusLink about this to see what they can do.

Thank you for reporting.