[BioC] Nimblegen chip data analysis

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Aug 30 02:25:09 CEST 2004

Andrew,

Nimblegen arrays are simply two-color arrays on (legal) steroids.  You can
simply treat them as such.  One thing to be careful of, though, is what you
assume about differential expression if you have a highly customized array.
There aren't methods to read Nimblegen data, so you will probably have to
read it with standard R functions (read.table, for example).  Decide what
hypotheses make sense for your data and think about what makes sense for
normalization (again, depends on the chip design, to some degree).

Sean