[BioC] error in getBioC("exprs")

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 24 16:40:53 CEST 2004

> I've gotten this error a few times. Each time I rerun getBioC("exprs") ,
> it get past it and then it happens again.

Yes ... I've gotten a rash of these reports, have not been able to
personally reproduce it.  Originally the first couple of people were using
Mac OS X, so thought it was a problem specific to that OS, but now have a
few people using Win32 and Unix machines.  I'm a bit baffled as everyone
is using release side stuff, and nothing should have changed there, but
clearly something is not right.  Will let folks know ASAP when I figure
something out.

Thanks
-J