[BioC] B statistic in limmaGUI

Elizabeth Brooke-Powell etbp2 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 17:48:28 CEST 2004

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your help, and here is our final question on this matter. We are
interested in things that do not move. From our current understanding (maybe
completely wrong) that analogous to finding things that move (are
differentially expressed) should we ask for B values from some negative
value to the lowest B value?

Thanks again,

Liz