[BioC] Rgraphviz for Windows

Wolfgang Huber w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Aug 17 20:34:27 CEST 2004

Hi,

An inelegant but probably functional workaround is to communicate with
graphviz through files. I don't know whether there is already  an export
function from "graph" objects in Bioconductor to .dot files, or whether
someone would like to contribute one?

.dot files  can be read from graphviz's dot, neato etc. on the command
line (and you may even automate that using the "system" command in R).
It's not pretty, but works.

Best wishes
  Wolfgang