[BioC] where can I find the GO and xtable package?

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 5 12:56:01 CEST 2004

Hi,
  You seem to be making life reasonably hard for yourself.
 If you install reposTools and then go,

  install.packages2("GOstats")

 all dependencies are resolved automatically. Also, the mailin list
 archives have some reasonable amount of detail on similar problems,
 and their solutions.

  Robert

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 09:15:08AM +0100, Dr_Gyorffy_Balazs wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have tried to use the GOstats library. GOstats
> dependencies are: graph, GO, annotate, RBGL, xtable,
> Biobase, genefilter, multtest
>
> I have found graph, annotate, RBGL, Biobase, genefilter and
> multtest on the Bioconductor web page, but where can I find
> the GO and xtable libraries?
>
> Thank you
> Balazs Györffy

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |