[BioC] Problems with loading Rgraphviz library

yuzhen ye yye at burnham.org
Wed Apr 28 23:44:19 CEST 2004

Hello there,

I am trying to run Rgraphviz on my Linux box with redhat 7.3.

I thought I have followed the special instruction for installing
Rgraphviz on the BioConductor website: I installed graphviz 1.10 before
installing Rgraphviz. The installation of Rgraphviz was sucessful.

The problem is that I can not open Rgraphviz library. Below is the error
message. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yuzhen

 >library(Rgraphviz)
Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
    unable to load shared library
"/usr/local/lib/R/library/Rgraphviz/libs/Rgraphviz.so":
  libdotneato.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
Error in library(Rgraphviz) : .First.lib failed