[BioC] problem with RdbiPgsql and R

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Thu Apr 22 16:04:46 CEST 2004

----------  Mensaje reenviado  ----------

Subject: Re: [BioC] problem with RdbiPgsql and R
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:54:19 +0200
From: javier garcia - CEBAS <rn001 at cebas.csic.es>
To: Robert Gentleman <rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu>

Hi Robert;

I just wrote that because that's the way it appears in the documentation.
Now, as you've told me, it works right. Thanks.

The only thing I'm missing is that I'm seeing that a column of data that was
"timestamp with time zone" in the source table of postgres, and is the same
column I want to upload back to a new table in the database, has become a
"text" column.
(well, I can output the postgres table as ASCII file and COPY it back to a
new table in Postgres)

Thanks and regards,

Javier