[BioC] CDF environment for U133_X3P

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Wed Apr 21 15:03:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

yesterday I've started to make a cdf environment for the U133_X3P chip.
Unfortunately, I had to stop the process after several hours for some
reasons. Before I will start to run make.cdf.env() again, I would like to
ask you if anyone of you has made such an U133_X3P environment. Another
question I have is how long it approximately takes to make such an
environment (on, e.g., a computer with 2GHz and 512 MB RAM). I was told that
this chip is comparable with the Human Genome U133 Plus 2.0 Array.

Thanks a lot,
Holger

--

Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl