[BioC] Newly available Affy data set

Eric emblal at uky.edu
Mon Apr 19 21:08:46 CEST 2004

Hi,

We've just posted raw array data (including .cel and .txt - MAS 4- files)
for our paper
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=12736351)
in J. Neurosci. last year. The data is posted at the Gene Expression
Omnibus- "GEO" (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/) under accession # GSE854.

There are a total of 29 chips, each from a separate animal in one of three
different age groups. Each animal also has behavioral scores from two
different cognitive tasks that are known to be dependent on hippocampal
function. After assessing cognitive status, hippocampi were dissected and
the CA1 layer was sub-dissected for microarray analysis.

If you're interested in this data, let me know how the download process
goes. If this is a workable solution for posting data, we also plan on
posting our newer microarray data on Alzheimer's disease through the GEO
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=14769913)

Cheers,
Eric