[BioC] limma - background correct method=none

Helen Cattan helen.cattan at jenner.ac.uk
Mon Apr 19 14:57:45 CEST 2004

I have checked that the gpr files are correct and the column headings
are fine and they are. I've done the same without the flagging and get
(not very) different results so does this mean I can assume my flagging
is working ok? Is there a way for me to check the data is read and
flagged correctly? - to look at part of the RG list and the flagged
values?
Also I have no missing values in either foreground or background on the
gpr files in my other post so suspect there is a peculiarity in the
reading somewhere.

Thanks,
Helen