[BioC] Help in analysis

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Thu Apr 8 18:24:09 CEST 2004

Dear All,

A friend present to me his datas for my suggestions in analysis.

In his experiment, he analysis the global expression of 1000 genes in next days:

days without water 1  5  9  13  17

He dont have control, plants analysed in some days without hidric stress, for 1, 5, 9, and 13. He have a control only 17 days.

Is possible make a contrast between these days? For example, between day 1 to day 5?

Please, any suggestion or comments are welcome.

I thinking to analyse it in limma or SAM.

Thanks in advance for help me.

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia, M.Sc.
Dep. de Tecnologia, Lab. Bioquímica e de Biologia Molecular
HomePhone: 16 3203 2328 - www.lbm.fcav.unesp.br - mlaia at yahoo.com