[BioC] Cannot find hgu133aprobe package

Eric emblal at uky.edu
Mon Apr 5 18:19:47 CEST 2004

Hi,
I can't find the hgu133aprobe package on the Bioconductor site. Could
someone point me to it? I'm using Win2K, R1.9 and bioconductor devel
packages, attempting to run gcrma.
Thanks,

Eric Blalock, PhD
Dept Pharmacology, UKMC
859 323-8033

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (859) 323-8033 and