[BioC] no codes for the screenshots?

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 5 16:42:11 CEST 2004

All of the screen shots that have graphs plotted require the graph
package, the Rgraphviz package (and hence Unix only for now) and
sometimes the RBGL package. All of which have vignettes (in various
stages of completion) which document the construction and rendering of
different graphs. Some of the screenshots are based on data that is
not yet publicly available - we should (and will) change some of these
and provide direct links to the corresponding vignettes (before the
next release which has been delayed slightly due to delays in the R
release and will probably be around the middle of May).

 Robert

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:33:39PM -0700, Ming Chen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a newcomer to bioconductor. i am deeply impressed by the
> screenshots at http://www.bioconductor.org/Screenshots/index.html
> especially those generated by "graph" and "Rgraphviz". for example,
> http://www.bioconductor.org/Screenshots/icon-clustGallc.jpg
> my question is: where can i find their scource codes? at least what
> libraries they use. are there any manuals i missed?
>
> thanks for your help in advance!
>
> ming chen

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |