[BioC] marrayInput: different gal files for the same experiment

Scott Rifkin scott.rifkin at yale.edu
Fri Apr 2 19:39:44 CEST 2004

I have experiment with lots of arrays which are from a few different
printings.  In one of the printings, one plate was printed out of order.
In another, the layout is slightly different from the rest (and is missing
a few spots the others have).  Consequently, I have three different gal
files.  I would like to analyze all the arrays together (to do some
between slide normalization) and so would like to read them into the same
marray object.  It isn't clear to me how to do this.

thanks,
Scott Rifkin