[BioC] Re: Obtaining PM/MM data from .CEL files

Stephen Nyangoma S.Nyangoma at cs.rug.nl
Mon Jun 30 15:03:48 MEST 2003

Hi Eric,
Thanks for the clear documentation of the commands that can lead to the
solution of my problem.

Regards. Stephen.

On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 15:17, Eric wrote:Hi,

Rafael Irizarry was kind enough to walk me through this, and it worked
as of May of this year.
The text is here in the discussions thread
(https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2003-April/001269.html)
Then you can use the write.table command to generate text files if you
want to export the values to other programs.

HTH,
-E

    than "Re: Contents of Bioconductor digest..."

    Today's Topics:

       1. obtaining PM/MM data from the .CEL files (Stephen Nyangoma)
       2. Re: obtaining PM/MM data from the .CEL files (James MacDonald)

    Message: 1