[BioC] NORMALIZATION OF AFFYMETRIX CHIPS DATA

Stephen Nyangoma S.Nyangoma at cs.rug.nl
Mon Aug 18 22:22:49 MEST 2003

Hi Rafael,
Sorry, I have just used
normalize.quantiles(mydata) and seems to have worked (given me
something). But wanted to use the
normalize() object. Does this work differently? Where can I get more
information on how each normalization method works. My aim is to use a
variety of methods to explore this data set.

I am using library(affy).

Regards. Stephen.