[BioC] (no subject)

w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Aug 14 16:32:01 MEST 2003

Hi Anna,

it does not hurt to read the help pages. The function mva.pairs expects a
matrix. A call like the following should work:

mva.pairs(exprs(eset), log.it=FALSE)

(Oddly enough, the default of this function is to log the data.) However,
if you have many (n) chips, rather than looking at all n*(n-1)/2 pairs of
chips, it might be more illuminating to do something like:

A = rowMeans(exprs(eset))
for (i in 1:nrchips) {
  M = exprs(eset)[,i] - A
  plot(A, M, pch=".")