[BioC] Missing file in rhdf5

Robert Gentleman rgentlem@jimmy.harvard.edu
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:15:35 -0400

Dave,
  Thanks, that is a good point. We will look at removing it (and
  amending the description of what users get) from the automatic
  downloads.

  But we still need to make the point that the hdf5 files are not
  missing. They are part of a separate application. This is the same behavior
  as many other R packages (XML, all the database packages) which presume that
  the application being interacted with has been installed.
  It is easily downloaded and installed from:
   http://hdf.ncsa.uiuc.edu/HDF5/

  Regards,
    Robert