[BioC] o

AlessandroSemeria@cramont.it AlessandroSemeria@cramont.it
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:38:13 +0100

Hello!
I don't know how
to associate  ontology  to a long list of GeneBank Name (a txt-tab file or
an XML file given
by cDNA Agilent Scanner& Sw), i.e.
I would as output a formatted file with 4 columns (1:GeneBank Name
2,3,4:ontology).
I know that I have to perform a mapping of genes, I got  a  look on
AnnBuilder pkg and annotate pkg,
but I 've not idea from where to start.
Some suggestion? Thanks in advance!

A. S.

----------------------------

|Alessandro Semeria                  |Tel. +39 544 536811                 |
|Models and Simulation Laboratory    |Fax. +39 544 538663                 |
|The Environment Research Center -   |                                    |
|Montecatini (Edison Group),    Via  |                                    |
|Ciro Menotti 48,                    |E-mail: asemeria@cramont.it         |
|48023 Marina di Ravenna (RA), Italy |                                    |