[Bioc-sig-seq] about dataset in edgeR

Davis McCarthy dmccarthy at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri May 27 05:42:20 CEST 2011

Hi Greg

You can get it here: sites.google.com/site/davismcc/useful-documents

And the original paper relating to the data here: www.pnas.or/cg/do/10.107/pnas.0807121105

Cheers
Davis

On May 25, 2011, at 2:44 AM, gregory voisin wrote:

> Hi
> I tried to reproduce the analyse presentated in edge R , page 40 , but I don't
> find the pnas_expression.txt from Li's study.
>
> Could you tell me where I can fint it ?
>
> Thanks
> Greg
> Montreal
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Davis J McCarthy
Research Technician
Bioinformatics Division
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
1G Royal Parade, Parkville, Vic 3052, Australia
dmccarthy at wehi.edu.au
http://www.wehi.edu.au