[Bioc-sig-seq] Loading large BAM files

Ivan Gregoretti ivangreg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:51:20 CEST 2011

Hi Kasper,

I was monitoring the processes of the computer while scanBam was
running and the process is clearly CPU limited.

That's why I brought up the point.

Ivan

Ivan Gregoretti, PhD
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
National Institutes of Health
5 Memorial Dr, Building 5, Room 205.
Bethesda, MD 20892. USA.
Phone: 1-301-496-1016 and 1-301-496-1592
Fax: 1-301-496-9878