[Bioc-sig-seq] Issue RSQLite

Tue Jan 25 04:15:14 CET 2011

Hi Luke,

Please don't forget to "reply to all" when sending correspondence
back/forth to the bioconductor lists so that everyone else can benefit
from the discussion, now:

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:06 PM, Luke Zappia <zappia at wehi.edu.au> wrote:
> Yes, that seems to be working fine so it doesn't look like there is anything wrong with the database itself

That's a good sign.

So ... you didn't show us the code you are running that produces the
error you're getting, ie:

>> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Luke Zappia <zappia at wehi.edu.au> wrote:
>>> Having problems accessing a TranscriptDb object. Consistently getting the following error:
>>>
>>> Error in sqliteFetch(rs, n = -1, ...) :
>>>  RSQLite driver: (RS_SQLite_fetch: failed first step: disk I/O error)

Could you show us the line(s) you are running before that which leads
to this error?

--
Steve Lianoglou