[Bioc-sig-seq] readFastq

Kunbin Qu KQu at genomichealth.com
Fri Oct 15 23:42:31 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I have a fastq file with reads having variable length of adapters. I have trimmed them with trimLRPatterns. Some of them was shortened to 0 bp. I would like to draw a histogram on the trimmed reads, but when I used readFastq, it crashed out when it encountered the reads with 0 bp. Is there a way to get around? Thanks.

-Kunbin

The contents of this electronic message, including any attachments, are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please send an e-mail to postmaster at genomichealth.com and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer.