[Bioc-sig-seq] Resizing a GRanges object with elements on the "*" strand

Fri Oct 1 20:21:10 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Martin Morgan <mtmorgan at fhcrc.org> wrote:
<snip>
> I'm a little confused about what's being said here. If you're concerned
> that things in svn will not make it to Bioc 2.7, then... the Bioc 2.7
> branch has not been cut, so things in svn will definitely end up in Bioc
> 2.7. Packages that fail to pass R CMD build / check don't get pushed to
> the repository seen by biocLite(). From
> http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/

Ahh, cool ... I see. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

I mistakenly assumed that "the cut" had already been made since this
checkin happened quite a while ago and it hasn't been propagated
through to biocLite for v2.7.

I didn't realize there have been problems with building GenomicRanges
that was causing what I was seeing.

I'll read through more of the BioC-dev info stuff ...

Cheers,

-steve