[Bioc-sig-seq] BSgenome installation error from SVN

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Fri Feb 19 17:07:41 CET 2010

Hi Kasper,

Thanks for refreshing my confused mind (not that I didn't know it);
seems like some of my synapses must have misfired one day because I
was convinced that the diff file had to do with devel. I'll RTFM more
attentively next time.

Cheers,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

High Throughput Functional Genomics Center

European Molecular Biology Laboratory

Tel: +49 6221 387 8426
Email: nicolas.delhomme at embl.de
Meyerhofstrasse 1 - Postfach 10.2209