[Bioc-sig-seq] locally aligned reads

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 12 15:28:21 CET 2010

Hans-Ulrich,
We at the Hutch are currently adding support for alignments with indels
(I/D/S) and gaps (N) to Rsamtools in time for the BioC 2.6 release. What
functionality would you consider to be a must have for the BioC 2.6
release? We don't have a full spec for the release and your input, and
that of others, would be of great value to us.

Patrick