[Bioc-sig-seq] SOLiD color space data

Neel Aluru naluru at whoi.edu
Sun Dec 12 03:12:39 CET 2010

Dear Bioc Users,

I just have quick question about the SOLiD sequencing analysis. Does Bioconductor has any packages that can handle SOLiD color space data. I want to do some preliminary analysis such as converting them to fastq sanger format and fasta format of unique reads. Right now I am using some perl scripts that come with aligners (BWA/bowtie). I went through BioC mailing lists and some associated papers and they have mentioned that in future they will extend their usage to SOLiD. If you know about them, could you please share it!

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,
Neel

Neel Aluru