[Bioc-sig-seq] counts differences among multiple RNA-seq samples

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Thu Apr 15 19:38:34 CEST 2010

Hi Kasper,

You are correct, this sounds like a perfect Genominator use case.
However, while working on my package, I realized that you can achieve
the same with straight out of the box IRanges and Rsamtools/ShortRead
functions, without having to format the data back and forth. This was
important for me as I use many IRanges functionalities in my
downstream analyses.

Cheers,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

High Throughput Functional Genomics Center

European Molecular Biology Laboratory

Tel: +49 6221 387 8310
Email: nicolas.delhomme at embl.de
Meyerhofstrasse 1 - Postfach 10.2209