[Bioc-sig-seq] (no subject)

Carl Yeoman cjyeoman at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 11 22:40:50 CET 2009

Two questions:

1)      Is there a package in R that will allow me to map transcriptional
and annotated genome) to Kegg pathways? If so what is it/are they? And if
there are several which is the best?

2)      This is a question I asked previously but didn't get a satisfactory
answer:

I was hoping someone might point me in the direction of a good package (in
R) for generating heatmaps from my prescaffolded (using Novalign with
quantitative and statistical analysis performed using ShortRead; so I
already have counts per gene and information on differential expression
between the conditions tested) solexa analysis of a transcriptome.

I'm aware there may be many but can someone point me in the direction of one
that they have used successfully and would be compatible.